Senior Project Manager
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager to manage multi-million dollar projects while mentoring and providing basic oversight of the project management department, The Project Manager (PM) provides the knowledge, skills, and experience required to manage the day to day field operations of any assigned remodeling project. The PM is responsible for the production aspects of the work and is accountable for delivering quality work that is consistent with standards, codes and the client agreement. The PM is also responsible for timely and cost effective project execution and for maintaining a safe work environment that is clean and orderly
- Provide project management capabilities on behalf of the company in matters pertaining to the successful progress and completion of assigned projects per established budget, schedules and contract documents
- Effectively supervise and train (when required) other project managers
- Monitor construction activities in conjunction with the onsite foreman and area superintendent to ensure project adherence to schedule and budgets
- The ability to thoroughly vet lighting / gear submittals and find any discrepancies or potential issues
- Ability to understand complex project plans, drawing specifications and schedules to complete the project timely and within budget
- Ensures accurate and timely project documentation, including (but not limited to): RFI’s, submittals, schedule updates, change order pricing, and general project correspondence
- Coordinate with the Superintendent and project field staff to determine the project’s prioritization when dealing with scheduling conflicts for labor and equipment
- Work in close coordination with foreman to ensure they are aware of any and all changes during the project
- Adheres to the Company project management procedures and cost accounting standards.
- Prepare Project budgets, revenue and profit projections
- Review estimates and contract with the estimating department
- Review RFQ/RFP documents for the solicitation of subcontractors and vendors
- Enforce compliance with all applicable laws, regulations, safety standards and contracts
- Ability to learn and grow current policies and procedures in the Project Management department
Education, Skills and Experience:
- 10+ years of Electrical Project Manager Experience.
- Strong knowledge of electrical construction industry and codes
- Strong knowledge of electrical materials and methods of installation, Strong interpersonal relationship skills, Proficiency in communication skills
- Great organization skills
- Ability to work well with others.
- Ability to confront problems in a professional manner.
- Proficient in Procore & Excel
- K-8 Schools Projects
- Military Projects
- Multi-Family / Hospitality Projects
- Tilt up buildings